aux audio input for 2006 accord SE

For my 2006 Accord SE sedan: Does Honda make an accessory to give me audio system an aux input? You know, so I can play an ipod through it.
I went to the Honda site and it showed nothing. (Did I miss it?)
Investigating replacing the factory installed 6-CD changer--but no aux in and no mp3 capability--with an after market mp3 player was sobering: approx $500, total, and this was for a modestly priced head unit (but did include connecting the steering wheel audio controls). I had it priced at both a specialty car audio store as well as Best Buy. Yes, I know I can buy one of the wireless transmitters to play it through the radio, but these, to me, have suspect audio quality.
Any help/suggestions most appreciated! TIA.
Yirg
I got this from Crutchfield
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-F5i8AJsxL0y/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?iX1PA11H2Y
I have a 2006 with NAV. The controls on the steering wheel control it also. I love it!
G-Man

My 2003 Civic has an empty connector for a CD changer. PIE makes an adapter that plugs in there, and accepts RCA inputs that appear as audio from an external CD, always on CD-1, track 1.
I bought mine from http://www.logjamelectronics.com
It was an easy job. I didn't even pull the radio out. I reached up behind the radio, in the dash, and plugged the connector in.