Auxiliary Power Outlet

I have a 2004 Civic with a power outlet that doesnt work. Could it be a fuse and where is the fuse box located. If it is not a fuse, what is the next step?

Would appreciate any help and or suggestions.

Margaret

Reply to
margaretsolis

Yes it could be. It could also be a defective appliance. Did you verify that the item works in another outlet?

The fuse panel (location) is located in your owners manual. Read it and proceed accordingly.

If it is NOT the fuse or the appliance, my suggestion would be to take it to the dealer since you couldn't find the fuse panel without assistance.

Reply to
Say What?

If this is the first time you've ever tried using the outlet, realize that some power outlets require the ignition key to be in the ignition, set to at least the ON position.

Reply to
Howard Lester