azautofair.com - changed my oil and oil pressure gauge stopped working

I have a 1995 honda civic. I changed the oil and filter and for some reason the oil pressure gauge stopped working. I don't recall disconnecting anything.
Anyone got any ideas?...thx

I think the sender is right above the filter. Give a feel up there for broken or knocked-off wiring.
Mike

Gauge or light? The car originally came with a light only. If you have a gauge, it's aftermarket.
A common cause of this is a broken sender unit on account of the use of the wrong kind of oil filter wrench. The sender breaks undernath its boot. You can't see damage until you remove the black rubber boot.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ