Bad Squeaks!

Page 2 of 2
wrote

I did. Here it is again: http://tinyurl.com/arofe
In the old days you had Zerk fittings on all joints. Not any more, for some inexplicable reason.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
wrote

Mike
Add pictures here
âś–
wrote

LOL. And probably because they save 1˘ per part by not having to drill a hole in it.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
My Mechanic replaced the right, not left ball joint and a control arm bushing. I haven't had a squeak now for a week!
It's really nice!
Michael

Add pictures here
âś–