Balancing carbs on a 1990 prelude(UK model)

Hi all I'm trying to balance the carbs on my 'Lude.(1990 model,2.0 ex,mk111).The Haynes/Chiltern manual says to attach the vacuum gauge to the purge hose from the engine,no probs there,then to pinch the smooth red vacuum hose under the choke housing. I've looked for a smooth red hose with no luck!!! Anyone any idea which hose to use when balancing carbs. cheers folks spike

Reply to
mark smith