Battery light then car won't start

Can anyone help me out please
Car: 1991 Honda Accord Wagon
Problem: Car was running this morning but as I was reversing from the driveway the car simply died
Symptoms: 1) I have been seeing the battery light go on and off for the past week while driving. However, the lights, horn all are still working. 2) The alarm of the car comes on and I was not even able to turn it off with my keys. Jiggled battery wire and finally it turned off 3) One month back the MAIN fuse was replaced because the car suddenly died while driving
I can no longer start this car. Alarm comes on and goes off. Lights, horn all working. Sometimes it make some noise like a fan running on the left side under the wood while I am trying to start.
What could be the problem. Please help!
Add pictures here
âś–
"adf" <afsd> wrote in

Alternator brushes are the first thing that comes to mind just now.

And nobody tried to figure out why it blew?

What happens when you turn the key? Be specific. Chugga-chugga, but no cough or catch? No chugga-chugga? Clicks only?
Alarm comes on and goes off. Lights,

Has anybody checked battery voltage? It's possible you simply don't have enough battery juice to operate the starter because the alternator's not charging it.
What happens when you jump-start it?
Did anyone check system voltage when the car was running?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–