Battery Q

Page 2 of 2

That's completely untrue. Eight years would be a minimum for you.
--
Tegger

6 to 8 is about right.......My Accord OEM lasted 7....just replaced it about 2 months ago before it died. I could tell it was going to give out by the way it cranked, especially if it sat for more than a couple of days.
On 04/30/10 21:41, Tegger wrote:

Well, crap, then!