beeping

a 1990 prelude that I own started beebing at me while being driven. the beep is the same one that beeps when you first start the car. ther are no warning lights, but that does not mean that they all work.
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Ed Christie
Ed Christi wrote:

Perhaps the switch in the seat belt buckle is failing?

A very modest collection of Honda tech info can be found at:
Ed Christie wrote:

In newer Hondas ('97) the manual describes the 'lamp check', which happens during the first few seconds after you turn the key to position II. Not sure if it's the same for yours, but it's a start to the diagnostic process. It may be your park brake isn't holding the switch in the OFF position, or some corrosion in a connection.
'Curly'