beeping from Navi 2007 accord

today on my way home my navi was beeping every 12 seconds or so. It kept doing it until I selected audio for the display window.After that,the beeping stopped.
Anyone else have this happen to them?
On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 00:01:21 +0000, Slider wrote:

Have you bothered to look at the owner's manual?

of course,that is why I checked here also.

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:19:01 +0000, Slider wrote:

Well............... I take it you didn't find anything useful in the manual...?
That's a little hard to believe.....

If you have any info,it would be appreciated.If not,save your time and mine. As I said,I could not find any info on my nav beeping.I checked the manual and was unsuccessful. If I missed something please refer me to the page. If you rather not,refrain from doing so.

Slider wrote:

Train warning?
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_idE3991
lol...no,not where I was at,but useful info. for the future. Thx,

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_idE3991