beeping from Navi 2007 accord

today on my way home my navi was beeping every 12 seconds or so. It kept doing it until I selected audio for the display window.After that,the beeping stopped. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Reply to
Slider

Have you bothered to look at the owner's manual?

Reply to
Dan C

Reply to
Slider

Well............... I take it you didn't find anything useful in the manual...?

That's a little hard to believe.....

Reply to
Dan C

Train warning?

If you have any info,it would be appreciated.If not,save your time and mine. As I said,I could not find any info on my nav beeping.I checked the manual and was unsuccessful. If I missed something please refer me to the page. If you rather not,refrain from doing so.

Reply to
Slider

Reply to
Slider