Best anti-theft device for 2000 honda accord lx

There haas been recent car thefts in my area and I need something to insure my car will be here in the morning when I go to bed at night. You guys have any recommendations for anti-theft devices/systems that
really work? Thanks for the help in advance.
Cheech wrote:

A crack-head with a double-barrel shotgun sleeping in the back seat is a good one . .
'Curly'

Not far off track. When I lived in a particularly bad neighborhood (my apartment was broken into three times within a 2 week span) nobody's car was ever disturbed on the street. Everybody knew that if they were caught messing with somebody's car a quick death was too much to hope for.
Mike

I highly recomend a product called Autolok 2000. It completely covers the steering wheel airbag, is highly visible and very difficult to defeat. If you do an internet search, you'll see alot of positive reviews. I've had two of them for several years and aside from the inconveniance of storing when not in use, they're great.

This product has its limitations. First being that it doesn't cover the rest of the wheel and can be defeated with a ordinary hammer. Here is an image they don't want you to see.
http://www.autolok.hu/data/alkotok/aut2000/kepe.jpg
Many steering wheels are bendable in case you smash yourself in a collision. One of the best security is an electronic immobilzer integrated into the car's computer that is secured and hidden.