Best Auto Forums / Sites.................. campu2.net #GV439

Best Auto Forums / Sites Active forums and quality websites
http://campu2.net
Do you have an active forum or quality auto site? Add your forum / site to our directory
http://campu2.net
-------------------------------- DVD Trader Easy and Safe Way To Trade Your DVDs
http://campu2.net/dvdtrader.html
--------------------------------- * Free image hosting * Free forum hosting
------------------------------------- Forums ANIME - COMICS ART - BODYART - PINUPS AUDIO/VIDEO AUTO RACING AUTOS - TRUCKS BIKINI - PIC RATING BOOKS - MAGAZINES BUSINESS - INVESTMENT COINS COMPUTERS COUNTRIES - CITIES DIET - NUTRITION FREE IMAGE HOSTING GAMBLING GAMES GOVERNMENT - NEWS GUNS - HUNTING - FISHING HEALTH HOBBIES HOME - GARDENING INTERNET MOTORCYCLES MOVIES - TV MUSIC PARENTING PETS - ANIMALS PHOTOGRAPHY RECREATION - FITNESS SPORTS NONSPORT CARDS SPORTS - PRO - COLLEGE STUDENTS - TEEN - COLLEGE TRAVEL OTHER - GENERAL
campu2.net wrote:

My apologies for the previous post. I've been informed that links are only allowed in my signature.
Godaddy received complaint(s) and said I could "close this matter" and continue to use my registered domain name (campu2.net) if I paid them $199.00
So I no longer have access to the domain campu2.net
No complaints here. The name camu2.net has little value to me, but I thought it might be of interest to anyone that has a commercial site with established traffic.
Again, my apologies. In the future, all links will only be posted in my signature.
--------------------------------------- Best Forums & Sites http://groups.google.com/group/bestforums