Best Price on a 2006 Civic Coupe LX Automatic

Has anyone gotten a 2006 Civic Coupe LX Automatic Trans for below MSRP; i.e. less than $17,110 plus $550 destination and handling charges? If so, at what price?

TIA to all who reply.

Reply to
Pietro E Reyes, III

Not a coupe but a new sedan....looking for $17,660...good luck. It's possible but TOUGH!! I just got mine (EX sedan) om Saturday for $18.2k The MSRP+Shipping/Handling is $19,610. They had a $24k sticker on it (added $2k just because they are hard to find) and it took me two frigg'n days to get them down. It was already tinted, Honda wheel locks, Honda fender and door molding and some chicken s**t security device. I'm here in Las Vegas, NV.

Reply to
Pablo