Best sites for Civic owners?

I'm looking for some web sites that Honda Civic owners would find useful. (I'm not interested in sites run by Honda itself.)
I am particularly interested in locating:
1) discussion boards
2) customization and enhancement tips
3) sites run by Civic clubs, if any exist
Please suggest some sites that I should visit.
(My email address on this message is not valid and can't be used to send me email.)
********** 1366294709
check this: http://www.7thgencivic.com /