best tire for 4-dr 2001 accord lx

Hello, I've got a set of GoodYear Viva Touring tires on all 4 wheels right now. There is only 6/32 left on the tread.
What is the best type of year-round tires for this car
that would also give good traction in rainy and the occasional icy (black ice) roads.
here in the southeast it doesn't snow much, just occasionally, but there are patches on black ice in the early AM.
Thanks for any info!
I'm extremely pleased with the Goodyear Assurance TripleTreds on my '03 Accord--good handling, comfortable ride, very quiet. http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=AS The TripleTreds were also tops in the latest Consumer Reports survey.

A similar, and I think nicer, tire is the Nokian WR. No need for snow tires when you have the WR--and it's quiet and smooth on dry pavement in the summer.
I'm damned impressed with that tire.