Bicycle rack for Honda S2000

I have a 2004 Honda S2000. I would like to add a bicycle rack. The local bicycle shops tell me that they have no rack that fits. The local man
who installs bars for hitches says that it is virtually impossible to fit one to a Honda S2000.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you.
ren wrote:

How about a small trailer hitch and a bike rack that mounts in it?

Reading comprehension > yuo heh
ren wrote:

google.
http://search.cartserver.com/search/search.cgi?cartid=a-9041&bool=AND&category=combo_makemodel&maxhits &keywords 02&keywords_2=HONDA+S2000&GO=GO%21
once you have the hitch, use a generic bike rack.
Check out this site.
http://www.saris.com/t-SarisRacks.aspx?skinid=1
I have a Bones 3 that fits over the trunk. There is a fit application in the lower left that allows you to put in the make and model of your vehicle and see which model will work. I have had my saris rack for 11 years and have never had a problem with it.
SD
ren wrote:

Try Yakima - they are good racks
http://www.yakima.com/Consumer/Step2.aspx