blinking clock light 2003 EX Accord

Clock time is blinking and cannot be reset. when I turn on the audio system, I get "Erer" battery had gone dead while in use by others, but car will start
and run fine. fuse? time for new battery? tucson, AZ
2003 Honda Accord

You need to get the radio's anti-theft code and re-enter it. http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger