Blown tail light fuse in 2005 CRV

My dash lights and tail lights do not work, I suspect a blown fuse but am not sure which one. Many of the fuses have a couple letter code which I am not sure what this means. If you know which fuse I should check please post an answer.

Thanks

Reply to
q1m7ot001

" snipped-for-privacy@sneakemail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Have you checked the sticker on the fuse box cover? If you're totally unsure, check 'em all. It's easy enough.

Reply to
Tegger