Blown tail light fuse in 2005 CRV

My dash lights and tail lights do not work, I suspect a blown fuse but am not sure which one. Many of the fuses have a couple letter code which I am not sure what this means. If you know which fuse I should
check please post an answer.
Thanks

Have you checked the sticker on the fuse box cover? If you're totally unsure, check 'em all. It's easy enough.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ