Body Kit Advice

I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!

I see a lot of cars with body kits that are chipped,cracked,and torn up;fiberglas does not hold up well in this application. The original bumper covers are urethane;flexible and do not crack easily.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik