brake and front end vib. problems please help

i have a 92 Honda accord. i started having vibration in the front end so i put new rotors pads and calipers on it which did not solve the problem at all, and now there is a tremendous thumping/clicking sound
coming from somewhere up front which has now made the car virtually undrivable because i'm afraid something will break off. any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Clicking, especially while turning, is often symptomatic of a failing CV-joint. One thing you can do is get under the car and inspect the CV boot. If torn, that's more evidence the CV-joint has seen an ingress of dirt and water and so has likely been damaged.
http://www.aa1car.com/library/2004/bf100434.htm is a good article on this. It talks about a clunk being a symptom, too. Googling for {"CV-joint" symptoms click clunk} turns up more consumer articles.
Keep checking back. I haven't actually repaired a CV-joint but am just aware of the symptoms and inspect my CV-boots regularly.
I do not suspect the wheels but just to eliminate them: Is the tire wear even? Are the tires kept to the correct inflation pressure? Have the wheels been balanced fairly recently?

i do beleive my cv joints need replacing but i dont think that is the problem im experiancing currenty, just for the fact that this thumping started right after the calipers were replaced. Elle wrote:

sounds like your car is dangerous right now. here's what i think could be wrong:
- bad CV joint (your statement of belief is heartening but it's best to make sure) - bad linkage (ball joints go bad, this can be dangerous - can you move the wheel back and forth (not forward backward) when the car is parked?) - lug nuts are loose - tires can be weird (i had some dunlops once and even though my vehicle was aligned properly, still didn't drive straight. i got new tires and bam! it drove straight) - bad shocks
you already know this car is potentially dangerous. don't drive it until you get this fixed.