Brake Fluid Flushing

Page 2 of 2
On 1/30/2014 at 4:39:52 AM Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

No, it would be more like: "My doctor wants me to start taking statins for my cholesterol. Hhmmm, let me get a second opinion and confirm that statins are really the best way to go or if there is some other course of action that I can take."
Nothing wrong with getting a second opinion, right?
--
tb

"tb" wrote

In this case there is no second opinion. The one and only opinion you want is that which is in your owner's manual. You've been told this several times now in response to your original posting.

In this case, from the internet?
What's wrong with starting with the manufacturer's documentation on the car in question?
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:01:07 +0000 (UTC), "tb"

Vox populi, vox dei.
J.

Apres moi, the next guy.
--