Brake problems 1994 Civic

I put in brand new front pads and rotors last month due to a crazy amount of shimmy in the brakes. Fixed the problem wonderfully. Problem is, 4-5 weeks later, I am starting to occasionally get a tiny bit of
that shimmy back. What could be the problem?? I made sure to completely clean off the brake slides, checked for burrs, and recoated with the Sil-Glyde that they gave me. Are the pistons going bad?? Thanks for the help.
Blah....@bal wrote:

re-torque the wheels in at least 2 stages - 1324, 1324, then report back if the problem persists.
Blah....@bal wrote in

Are these aftermarket pads and rotors?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Well, yes. I am pretty sure that Honda does not have lifetime brakes available, so I bought the most expensive Autozone brand. I never had this problem until the last 10-15,000 miles or so, and I'm running a 194,000 mile 1994 Civic.
Nate
Blah....@bal wrote in

Aftermarket "lifetime" pads are often too hard and overheat the rotors. Are they blue, or show signs of heat-glazing?