Brake Squeek

The brakes on my 01 CR-V started to squeek , 27k miles, I looked at the pads can't see the squeeler on the inside pad had to remove the calipers to check
that pad, lots opf meat left on the pads. Not much dust on the rotors, no rust.
I drove it and hit the brakes hard a few times but, still just as your about to come to a rolling stop, I can hear a squeek,squeek,squeek.,any thoughts.
Thanks Tom
twfsa wrote:

On an '01 CR-V, that kind of squeek usually comes from the rear brakes, indicating there's gunk between the flat surface of the drum and the hub, throwing the whole drum out of kilter. Are you sure it came from the front?
O.T. You're due to change your rear diff fluid too, BTW (manual is wrong). Are you getting a sick scraping noise when you do a tight left-hand U-turn at low speed?
'Curly'
It could be coming from the rear, my wife has an identical car as mine 31 k says her's makes the same squeeking, guess I may have to pull a rear drum and take a look.
The rear differential lube is on my list for both cars, along with spark plugs, the owners manual does not call for a valve clearance adjustment, in as much as I hate to check it, thats on the list also.
Tom