Broke winshield nozzle

Hi,
While undergoing snow removal (we had some 40 cm of snow!) I wasn't looking and broke the nozzle to the driver side of my Honda Civic 98 DX Hatch. Now,
I would like to know if I have to buy just the nozzle or a kit that includeds the tube and goes to the windshield container? Thanks!!!
Jay
Jason wrote:

You can check the parts diagrams for availability at http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com .
Eric
Eric wrote:

    I got one for a '92 Accord from a junk yard. Might even be able to find one the right color! bob