Broken 02 Civic window regulator update.

Last week my drivers side reulator cable snapped and my window was stuck in a half down position, thank goodness it was a nice spring day, so I found a
repair shop guy that worked at a dealer for years and he replaced it with a real Honda part with labor a little under 200 dollars, so not as bad as I was expecting. He did say it's pretty commom these days for regulators to go out after only three or four years now.