buying a honda, Accord, Civic or Prelude

Hello Guys,

I am having problems with my older civic, nothing that would cost a lot, but now I am thinking of buying a newer Honda. What ones do you guys own, had owned, and which ones do you recommend. I have my eyes on the 1998 & 1999 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cyl (better gas mileage) that is manual. What should one expect to pay for one to?

Thanks

Reply to
mopa