Buying a new CR-V LX 2WD

Anything I need to look out for? Any problems, issues? Gotcha's?
Chip

Chip Thomas wrote:

Lots of good info here...
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Or here...
http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums /
Bought 2006 and it has been a pleasure, just like the previous 3 AWD. We moved to North Carolina and had no need for anything more than two wheel drive. Also own 2005 Pilot that has been remarkable. It is AWD, but the next one won't be. Love those Hondas
Jim