Buying Honda Accord Coupe 2.0i v-tec

Hello,
I'm in the process of buying another car. I've seen a honda accord coupe 2.0i v-tec (147bhp?)from 5/2000 with LPG (gas), and I'm interested. I have an
appointment for next week. So before I go I want to know if there are any specific points I have to look out for. It has 130.000 km with full history. What are the weaknesses of this car? Is it sporty? Are there any known troubles with the engine if you use LPG? I've owned a honda civic EG6 vti a couple a years ago and I loved the car, it was practically unbreakable, so i'm pretty eager to buy another honda again. Every little bit of information is welcome.
Thank you.
Eddy

Eddy, You need to run a carfax report on it. If it has been involved in a major accident--don't buy it. It cost lots and lots of money to have a bent frame repaired. I don't know of any known major probbles with it. Perhaps someone else that owns such a car could tell you more information. Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO