Buying Passport

I am thinking about buying a Honda Passport. Is there anything I should know about these vehicles. ie: longevity of engines, transmissions etc....
Also is there anything I should look out for...

You'd be better off going to an Isuzu Rodeo site. The Passport is simply a badge-engineered Rodeo, not a Honda.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
Not a Honda part on that vehicle. Just a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo. After this year Isuzu will no longer have any vehicles for sale in this country. Only medium duty. I would worry about parts and service. Scott
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.honda / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
cor1234 wrote:

As a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo, I'd pass it. There won't be much residual value and Isuzu engine is known for poor gas mileage.
the Passport used to be an Isuzu, but I don't think that is true now.
I am thinking about buying a Honda Passport. Is there anything I should know about these vehicles. ie: longevity of engines, transmissions etc....
Also is there anything I should look out for...

Correct. Because it was discontinued several years ago...

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,