can 2004 odyssey seat 8

Is there a way to make the 7 seater odyssey an 8 seater odyssey. Can the bucket seats in the middle be brought together and add a 3rd lap belt or can a 3rd plus one seat me added?.

Reply to
leon

With enough money, anything can be accomplished! That said, adding the

2005 - on 'Plus One' seat wouldn't work, as there are anchors in the floor that would need to be added, and the seat belt is integrated into the roof. Can't see how that could be retrofitted. As far as sliding the middle seats together, I thought that could be done and I suspect your owner's manual would tell you that. But there would still only be 2 belts.

The Plus One seat is probably the greatest innovations since the disappearing third seat, especially as it stows below the floors so you always have it with you. It was one of the major reasons we bought the Odyssey over a Sienna.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58