Can Someone Run a Carfax for Two Hondas?

I was looking at two Hondas but don't know theh histories...
Here are the VINs
2007 Honda Civic LX 1HGFA16517L126720
2007 Honda Element SC 5J6YH18937L013834
Please help if you can
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

how can you afford to buy a car if you can't afford a carfax search? should i also swing by your house with some burgers, fries and coke, just to help a brother out?
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:37:24 -0700, scott.gold wrote:

Do it yourself, you cheap fuck.
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:37:24 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

If I had it I would do it no prob. Sorry
Scott, the salient points of the carfaxes on these two vehicles have been emailed to you, since I have carfax for a few more days. Plenty have done favors for me over the years. Passing one along to another is always nice.
Note that autocheck.com is said to be a bit better for vehicle histories. It is also only $25 for 60 days (versus carfax's $35 for 30 days).
Elle wrote:

let us know how he reciprocates will you?
Aw, he said thanks in his original post. I expect no more except the likelihood that someone else sometime might do a favor for someone else. You help people here all the time. Haven't seen you ask for anything in return. :-)

Elle wrote:

> except the likelihood that someone else sometime might do a > favor for someone else. You help people here all the time. > Haven't seen you ask for anything in return. :-) >
ever seen me "help" a cheap-ass freeloader that's never going to return or share? because he won't.