Can't I get the Manufacture Date from the VIN?

Hello all,
Isn't the manufacture date (actual date--not just month & year) encrypted in the VIN? Please help me extract it.
Or is it posted on the car somewhere (I found the month & year in the door
jam)?
I have a '90 Civic Hatchback, if that helps.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide,
Conan Kelly
Conan Kelly wrote:

Only the model year is buried in the VIN. Of course every VIN is unique, so the manufacturer will 'know' the date of production. Why do you want the precise date?
Bozo wrote:

This seems to be about right if you want to understand the structure of a VIN - http://home.planet.nl/~fransang/vinsystem.html