Car leak

Ive got a 91 Honda Accord LX leaking yellowish liquid at rapid rate from under front engine area. It was also steaming a little bit. Temp. today is hot and humid so Im not sure if that explains the steaming.
Help! What is it? What do I have to do, if anything?
check your hoses sound like you radiator or hoses are cracked

It's coolant.
Either the rad is leaking, or one of the hoses, or the rad cap is bad.
Get this looked at ASAP. If one of the rad hoses bursts, you've got instant trouble.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
"zubi" wrote: > I've got a 91 Honda Accord LX leaking yellowish liquid at > rapid rate from under front engine area. It was also steaming > a little bit. Temp. today is hot and humid so I'm not sure if > that explains the steaming. > > Help! What is it? What do I have to do, if anything?
TeGGer:
You were right; the rad hose was busted. Thank you for your help!