Car-Part.com

This "looks" like a great website but it also looks like the buyer is at a total disadvantage (honest dealings, accurate description,etc).
Any experiences with this site that you would like to share? Car-Part.com officially is totally hands-off in all respects.
Thanks, Lar
i bought many many parts from the dealer at car-part.com. no problem so far. I usually buy parts from marsharll/ohio, because they give the cheapest price consistenly and the only problme is they send it 3 days later than they shoudl (first order but no problem at least 10 next order)
Once a texas dealer did not send me the parts, and did not charge it but it is not good feeling to wait and donto get the part. and at the end you learn they ddi not send it abecause they try to check me from my office and i was not there at that time. Larry B wrote: