Car rental company that has Honda cars in their fleet.

I'm about to go on a road trip to WV and I've been looking at renting a minivan for the trip. What I want is a Honda Minivan but I can't seem to find anything close to it. Seems the rental companies mostly have
domestic cars.
Does anybody know of a rental company that rents Honda Minivans? Extra points if it has a navigation system.