Carfax Please...

My daughter is about to buy this car and I'd like to have the carfax run on it. I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone would be so kind to run this through for us. Thanks in advance! Please e-mail the results to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thanks!

VIN # 1HGCG3250YA009405

Reply to
jkd740

Sure, just send me $40.00 first. That's about twice what it would cost you at carfax.com. The extra $20 is for me to spend the one minute it would take you to do it yourself.

Reply to
Larry J.

I can give you a VIN from a Prelude that I once owned that checked out fine. Found out it had a water leak in the trunk, and the car was a wreck repair that was a red car in back and a black car in front. Carfax is a joke. Get a good mechanic to look at it. bob

Reply to
N.E.Ohio Bob

My son ran my daughter's Accord through Carfax and it indicated it had been a fleet car. I don't think that is correct. He started by checking his '94 Integra and it came back without major repair... but the reason we were suspicious is that there are no stickers on the underside of the hood and the brace in front of the radiator sure looks like it has wrecking yard ID marks on it.

Bob's right - a good mechanic can tell you way more than Carfax can. And never buy a car that has even a trace of rust in the radiator.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee