Center console light

I have a 97 honda crv and I drove it this evening to discover that the center console light, where the temp, blower, and fan control knobs are, is burned out. It is the one on the right hand side of the
console. How do I go about replacing this bulb, and where do I get the bulb? Or whether it would be easier to let the dealer doit, and for how much?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I just did one the other day on my '97. The bulbs are outrageous and I doubt you can get them at NAPA. Your parts diagrams are at www.slhondaparts.com
For removal it's the same instructions as removing the stereo, so try these: http://www.hondasuv.com/crv/viewtopic.php?t@2&sid,38dbdb3e98f02f347d35ff654bc533
Just use one of the 'indash' ones. Cassette Player is a good one.
'Curly'

Thanks! Saves me a trip to the library for the book. How much is outrageous? I found some that are instrument panel at partsamerica and they are 2 a piece. Probably not the right one though.
On Nov 18, 12:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Also, what is the watt/volt on these two little beauties. Figure I will replace both whill it is tore out!