Change clock

Perhaps Honda-san can send an engineer over to my hotel and help me figure out how to set the clock on my 07 Accord EX-L sedan (no nav) back an hour. There's a raised "clock" legend on the right side of the radio bezel-- but nothing to press...and of course the owners manual is back home...

Reply to
Joseph Wheeler

"Joseph Wheeler" wrote in news:YrCdnflQToKZI7DanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Go here:

Click "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left (no login required). Navigate to your car.

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
Don R

Thanks for the help-- the clock is right!

Reply to
Joseph Wheeler

Reply to
Slider

It was-- bought it in Georgia. Choice on the EX-L trim line was with or without the NAV.

Actually I might have gone for it--- but it was $2,000 USD....way too much for a toy....

Reply to
Joseph Wheeler