Change clock

Perhaps Honda-san can send an engineer over to my hotel and help me figure out how to set the clock on my 07 Accord EX-L sedan (no nav) back an hour.
There's a raised "clock" legend on the right side of the radio bezel-- but nothing to press...and of course the owners manual is back home...

Go here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
Click "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left (no login required). Navigate to your car.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Turn ignition switch on. Push and hold the "Sound" button until the clock display starts to flash. Then change the display using the H and M button above the Sound button. When set correctly, then push Sound button again. Finished! Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help-- the clock is right!
just curious...was this car bought it USA? I am in Canada,and just bought (well,in the summer)a 2007 Accord ex-l.With the ex-l trim ,navi is standard.

<<TOP POST RELOCATED>>

It was-- bought it in Georgia. Choice on the EX-L trim line was with or without the NAV.
Actually I might have gone for it--- but it was $2,000 USD....way too much for a toy....