changing break pads

Hi everyone
I want to change my brakes today, and I am wondering how hard is it to do so. If you know any step-by-step guides please let me know. I can do
just about anything, but I want to make sure I don't forget to do something that is important, that someone may not know.
Thank you
BRAKE

"BRAKE" huh? I assume you mean it's as easy as saying the word brake.
I did it myself, and it wasn't hard at all. It didn't take long, and while I did that I figured I should change my oil, since I already had jacked up my civic.
Thanks anyways!

He was correcting the spelling in your subject.
Now that you're done, you can check ouf this site to see if you covered all the bases:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/rustybrakes/brakes1.html

clean and lube those you will be changing pads again soon.
Mike (the voice of sad experience)
"mopa" wrote

anyway
;)