Changing SRS Light Bulb on 95 Accord

Need to remove the SRS light bulb on Instrument Panel. It is constantly ON. How do I go about doing this? Dealer is charging quite a fortune on this old car.

Are you in the US? If so, the restraints have a lifetime warrarty on them. The warranty covers functionality only.
Why is the dealer wanting to charge you to fix this?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I am in US. Can you point me to where the Warranty talks about lifetime, I can try to negotiate with the dealer? Thanks

Do you still have the car's warranty booklet? It came in the same package as the Owner's Manual.
All US market Hondas have a lifetime warranty on the seat belts and SRS. If the dealer won't budge, call American Honda's Customer Service directly.