Chirp at start up

I get a very brief chirp when I start my car. 2000 Accord 4 cylinder. Both belts are new and tight A tad annoying. It goes away immediately. Any suggestions ?

Clete wrote:

Power steering belt, I'll bet.
A few months back I bought a set of genuine Honda OEM belts. These are smooth, without the 'toothy' inner surface that many aftermarket lines display. Those things squealed like a stuck pig every time I started the car with a depleted power steering reservoir. If I tightened them enough, they'd finally stop squeaking, but the tension required seemed excessive. Since the old belts were looking pretty good they went back on and the 'squealers' went into the trunk as spares.
Feel your alternator pulley next time you take a short drive. If it's hot, the belt is slipping. Something to avoid.