civic '91 vs crx '91 bodywork question(s)...

hi!

can somebody please tell me whether it's possible to mount 91 crx front end parts to a 91 civic?

i crashed my civic, and was thinking of getting crx front bumper, fenders, hood and lamps, 'cause i can the parts real cheap. and beside that, crx front bumper looks better than civic's :)

the engine bay in these two cars is the same, so i guess the front part of chasis is identical too. nevertheless, i'd like to hear it from someone who knows for certain...

tnx in advance

-- daj ajde, oce ko kupit te siceve iz civica? ponudite nesto...

Reply to
djo

you probably can mount that on a civic. i used crx struts and springs on my '89 civic and they worked fine.

Reply to
hondaman