Civic 99 A/T problem

Hi, I have 99 running 210K KM, automatic gear, living in Qatar. my problem = is my car is knocking while shifting from first speed to second speed. then= from third to fourth speed I feel like there is big gap and transmission d= oesn't go smoothly, even the RPM is jumping up before it catch the fourth s= peed. I tried to check A/T fluid and went to change it with new one, but t= he problem still the same and it looks like engine mounts are not fine. I w= ent to my technical to check engine mounts and told me they are fine. But h= e doesn't know how to fix the gear issue Can anyone help me in this?? !!! Thanks,,,

Reply to
deewany