Civic 99 A/T problem

Hi, I have 99 running 210K KM, automatic gear, living in Qatar. my problem is my car is knocking while shifting from first speed to second speed. then from third to fourth speed I feel like there is big gap and transmission doesn't go smoothly, even the RPM is jumping up before it catch the fourth speed. I tried to check A/T fluid and went to change it with new one, but the problem still the same and it looks like engine mounts are not fine. I went to my technical to check engine mounts and told me they are fine. But he doesn't know how to fix the gear issue
Can anyone help me in this?? !!! Thanks,,,