Civic D16Y8 Oiil Pan interchange with older

We are installing an aftermarket turbo on 1996 Civic, D16Y8 engine. Want to get another oil pan to modify for a turbo oil return fitting.We think that
the pan for the D16Y5 is what we want. Is this interchangable with the D16Y8 pan with no car modifications? What about the D16Y6 and D15Y7 ? Thanks, George
Typo in the last line of origanl post. shoul be D16Y7, not D15Y7. Sorry, George

You can look up which Honda models have the D16Y8, and which have the D16Y7, at http://www.superhonda.com/tech/honda_engine_codes.html . The engines appear to be the same displacement, but one is VTEC, 127 hp and the other is non-VTEC, 106 hp.
Checking part numbers at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com or www.slhonda.com (parts online) indicates the oil pans are not identical. Studying the two drawings closely does indicate some geometric differences, for one. Or just look at the two gaskets.

personely id retart the vtec and add sum supercharger (jakson) ore sumthin
BBBBBBOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR