Civic EX 1998

I bought the civic in December so could not test the AC. During the heat wave that hit NY, it looks it is very weak. Could I test the level of refrigerant? How expensive is to fill it up? What type is it?

Thanks,

James

Reply to
James Atkinson
1998 would be R134A refrigerant. There is a way to test the refrigerant, but it uses special tools, it might be cheaper just to take it to a shop or dealership and have them inspect it. Then you can decide how to proceed.

Another th>I bought the civic in December so could not test the AC. During the heat

Reply to
disallow via CarKB.com