Civic fuel consumption, again

Page 2 of 2
Greg Campbell wrote:

I don't remember if he posted the total mileage travelled, but if it's less than 10,000km then it may not quite be broken in yet.
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:40:14 GMT, Steve Mackie wrote:

I have an Si, and it is pretty close. I get an average of about 27, overall driving. The EPA rating is 23/31, so this is about right. When I drive mostly highway, I sometimes do better than 31...
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com
On 9 Oct 2006 14:30:55 -0700, rick++ wrote:

It seems that he is in Australia... Do they also change formulations there at normal bad weather times? Are there bad weather times? I am not familiar with Aussie weather patterns...
Seems right now they are in the 80's around Sydney, though, so I wouldn't expect it...