Civic Headgasket

Does anyone know if the headgasket for the d15b is the same as the one for the d16z6?
the d15b motor is a direct replacement for the d16z6 so i am assuming
that they are the same but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance everyone!
Compare the part numbers at either www.slhonda.com or www.HondaAutomotiveParts.com
A 91 Civic LX has a d15b2.
A 92 Civic has a d16z6.
Engine code numbers: http://www.superhonda.com/tech/honda_engine_codes.html
My first check indicates they use different head gaskets.

Correction: A 92 Civic EX has a d16z6.
This is a swap out of a 93 civic ex. The original engine was a d16z6 and I am putting in a d15b JDM Engine. They are supposed to the same component wish i just was not sure at all.