civic hybrid radio replacement

I want to replace my factory radio with a jvc model that has a front aux input. I'm told by honda that replacing the radio might damage the electrical system and thereby void the electrical portion of my warranty.
I've also gone to circuit city and bestbuy with the same answer. Assuming that a radio is installed correctly, how would or could this damage the electrical system or this particular model? Thanks.. Ted
Theodore Kaplan wrote:

Why wouldn't you buy the aux input and add it to the existing stereo and save the warranty hassles?
Do you find the Honda stereo to be that terrible? It's been discussed to death around here. SEARCH is your friend.
'Curly'
That's the point: there is no aux input that I can see. Where would it be if not in the front of the radio?

Theodore Kaplan wrote:

------------------------ Like I said SEARCH is your friend. You add a AUX input from a company like PIE or Blitzsafe, and it hangs off the back of your HONDA radio, and you slip it into the glove box or storage compartment under the CD. It plugs into the connector that you otherwise would have connected a CD stacker to. If you already have a 6-disc changer attached, that connector is probably used up.
SEARCH . . Try google.com