Civic Major Service Prices

I have a choice of two or three Honda dealers around here, and I'm hoping to get a Major Service, minus the timing belt and water pump, on my '95 EX sedan, hopefully for less than $300. Is this realistic?
Ideally I'd like to have it all done, but it had the belt and pump changed 5 years and 47k miles ago, so I'm hoping that with my non-challenging driving habits I can get those done in 12-18 months. I want the valves done *now*, though, and it needs everything from the fuel filter and PCV valve replaced to tuneup, oil and filter. I've found that dealers are best at doing the whole checklist. So what should I expect?