Civic O2 Sensor Wiring

Hi folks.
I need to change my )2 sensor, but can't figure out the wiring.
On the sensor there are 4 wires, 2 white, one grey and one black. On the car I have 2 black, one green and one white. Can anyone tell me
how to wire this lot up, or send a link to a site with a picture.
Many thanks.
Le Drachd -- Andy
What year is that, Andy? And is that the front or rear sensor?
Mike