Civic O2 Sensor Wiring

Hi folks.

I need to change my )2 sensor, but can't figure out the wiring.

On the sensor there are 4 wires, 2 white, one grey and one black. On the car I have 2 black, one green and one white. Can anyone tell me how to wire this lot up, or send a link to a site with a picture.

Many thanks.

Le Dùrachd

-- Andy

Reply to
Andy

What year is that, Andy? And is that the front or rear sensor?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee