Civic Oil Pan

I have a '95 Civic with low mileage but the car is not garaged and is exposed to Northeast winters. The oil pan appears to be rusted at the bottom and I've been told it needs replacement.
Is it recommended to buy from the dealer, a new pan and gasket? Or is it ok to save some money and get a good after market replacement pan and gasket?
Also, is it tough to replace the pan on the 95 civic? I have been quoted a couple hours to do the job.

Perforation of the oil pan is more probable from the inside rather than external . If you really are worried about thinning of the pan from external rusting then you can have a thickness determination using ultra sonics. Look at the Yellow Pages for a technician.